Charlotte is a yoga and somatics teacher and nutritional therapist from Brighton UK. She has Senior Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer registration with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) and Yoga Alliance E-RYT (US and global).
Charlotte has a love of mindful, somatic practice, yoga as meditation, the contemporary anatomy of biotensegrity and an explorative and compassionate attitude. She teaches a range of therapeutic further trainings for yoga teachers as she is keen to help others explore movement as a route to embodied, conscious and compassionate awareness.
She has written many books, with yoga and nutritional focuses, including her latest Yoga and Somatics for Immune and Respiratory Health (Singing Dragon 2022), and Yoga Therapy for Digestive Health (Singing Dragon 2018), Good Mood Food (Nourish 2018) and The De-Stress Effect (Hay House 2015).
Charlotte brings together a somatic, mindful and embodied approach to all of her work; melding yoga, movement, meditative arts, breathwork and nutrition through a mindful, trauma-informed lens - examining what motivates, triggers and guides us towards our expressions, choices or aversions.
It can be helpful to speak to Charlotte in person about anything related to the courses, and you are welcome to book a 15-minute consultation anytime:
- If you are interested in taking a course and would like to discuss any aspect with Charlotte – this can include simply meeting and getting a feel for her approach, clarity on course content, what might suit you most at this time and helping to plan out a time scale for different elements.
- If you are already a student on a course and need support, guidance, insight or anything else!
Click below to go to a page where you can choose a time and then receive a Zoom link automatically.BOOK A 15 MIN CHAT HERE
Therapeutic Somatics for Yoga Teachers course
This full 170 hour CPD course is the combination of two shorter courses - the first parts of these are online, see two links below. There are details on each of these pages of in-person content that can also be done.Download: Overview of Further Trainings for Yoga Teachers
What people say about Charlotte breadth of work and experience
The Yoga Academy
“Informed and accessible language, offering intelligent and effective solutions for every body."
Founder of The Minded Institute
"Weaving together a description of mind, the immune system, fascia, the respiratory and nervous system, she connects the dots in ways not done before and buttresses this with practical tools and tips for the profound development of well-being."
Author of Yoga, Fascia and Anatomy
“Charlotte demonstrates how yoga can offer a philosophy and model to support our everyday resilience and self-care."
Join Charlotte's Free Yoga Teacher Community
As well as a community forum for discussion, questions and meeting new friends, you’ll have access to:
- Monthly yoga teacher’s in-depth blog (therapeutic subject plus sequence)
- Monthly video with commentary for teachers over one of the videos from my membership archive, explaining the hows, whys, languaging, intention and reasoning behind the sequence.
- Offers on Charlotte’s further training courses and other products
- Access via browser or app
Join our free Yoga Teacher Community and receive ebook samples of my two recent YT books
Join our Yoga Teacher Community
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.